Employee Recognition Software Can be Used to Boost Morale
Gone are the days of rewarding hardworking employees with mediocre pizza. Now you can reward them with what they actually want. Employee recognition software offers a great way of improving company culture and relationships in the workplace by recognizing high achievers and meeting milestones. This software is not only used by HR but often any employee can access the portal, promoting peer recognition.
In this article, we have done the research and compiled a list of the top five employee recognition software so you don't have to.
Nectar is an employee recognition software that is super beneficial as it can increase employee retention, boost morale, reinforce core values of a company and connect remote workers to company culture. This software is loaded onto your computer and all you need to do is log in to start earning and using your points. Nectar software allows for integration with other software like HRIS, SSO Teams, or Slack.
Each employee starts the month with a points balance and is encouraged to reward these points to their co-workers. Points are awarded to employees and can be used for multiple things. The most popular option is Amazon.
Currently, Nectar has two plans available.
- The standard plan is $2.75 per user per month if billed annually or $3, if billed monthly. The standard plan includes key features like real-time activity feed, peer-to-peer recognition, software integration, and powerful analytics.
- The plus plan is $4 per user per month if billed annually or $4.50 if billed monthly. The plus plan includes all the features provided in the standard with added features like company branding, HRIS, and SSO integrations as well as wellness challenges.
WeGift is an employee recognition software that refers to itself as a digital payout platform. Unlike other big-name software like Nectar, WeGift differs in that they also allow rewards, in the form of gift cards, to be allocated to customers, thus making it a tool for sales and marketing as well. With analytical features, HR can track and identify which gift cards are the most popular and employee engagement. Gift cards can be sent out in bulk or individually which are accessed through the portal.
WeGift is an API plug-in and play software, meaning it is easy to install with a friendly user face.
There are no monthly fees to use this software as you only pay for the rewards given. So the annual fee is the amount you have spent in a year, making it a good idea to set out a budget. What’s great about this platform is that any unused rewards are refunded back into your account.
Bonusly is similar to Nectar as it provides employers with a monthly balance of reward points, which they can use to reward peer recognition. The benefit of using this platform is that it promotes employee interaction, and there’s an option to give employees feedback. One key feature is their public feed where rewards are given to employees publicly, creating an incentive for recognition.
The Bonusly software is easy to install and set up due to its simple interface. The software allows for integration with multiple software, like chat tools and HRIS.
There are three plans you can choose from.
- Their Core plan is $2.70 per user per month if billed annually or $3 if billed monthly. This plan includes all standard features like interactive peer-to-peer recognition, chat tool integrations, birthday and anniversary reminders as well as a catalog of rewards employees can choose from.
- Their Pro plan is $4.50 per user per month if billed annually or $5 if billed monthly. This plan includes all the standard features plus it allows you to personalize award and incentive programs, gain insights on employee feedback and use HRIS and SSO integrations.
- There is also a custom plan available that allows for further customization of rewards programs, integration of software, and even discounts for large volumes of employees. To find out more about the price of this plan you will need to request a callback.
Kudos aims to promote core values by using a peer-to-peer community. The benefits of using Kudos are that it has the potential to increase engagement within the workforce, stronger culture, and reduce turnover. Their platform is an easy-to-install software that allows for integration with other software like chat tools, HRIS and SSO.
There are many key features on the Kudos software that you will find beneficial. Some include the ability to engage with co-workers by sharing memories and achievements, reward employees with personal messages when they display core company values, and the creation of leveled recognition.
An added bonus is that Kudos also provides consulting to companies that may need more assistance in creating a company culture.
Unlike many other employee recognition software, Kudos does not offer set fees as they are custom-built software. To request custom pricing you will need to visit their contact page.
The last employee recognition software on our list is Bucketlist. Bucketlist is software that helps HR to engage employees through the use of their rewards and incentive program. This software encourages employees to reward each other for completing milestones or important achievements. Bucketlist allows companies to customize the rewards and incentives according to what their employees like.
There are many benefits of using this software. It motivates staff by showing how they are valued, increases productivity, aligns company values, reduces company turnover, and promotes teamwork amongst employees. The software has a clean and simple interface that allows for integration with other software like tool chats and HRIS.
To get a price on their software you will need to request a custom quote from their website. They do offer a 14-day trial and a 90-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy with the software.